Staging isn’t just about renting furniture. It is also about using what you have in an optimum way.
Buyers want to imagine themselves in your home. It is always a good sign when a buyer starts to arrange their furniture in their minds eye.
Our stagers are expert in their field. Their goal is to maximize your homes selling price and get it sold quickly! Our stagers will help you determine what furniture goes where and what to pack away to maximize your home’s interior.
Need to paint? They’ll even recommend a colour that buyers will say “yes” to.
All our listing clients receive a free staging walk-through upon signing a contract to list their home.
Your agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do to make your home presentable in such short time?
Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have 30 minutes or less.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front door presents well.
- Sweep steps, if needed.
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly.
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights.
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Make the beds.
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine.
If you still have time:
- Quickly run the vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a fresh look.
- Wipe down counters and tabletops.
It would be wonderful to have your home in showcase condition 24 hours a day, but we understand that you live there. It is important to present your house in the best light and make it available to as many qualified buyers as possible.